NetCracker and the Institute for Computer Systems Odessa National Polytechnic University (ONPU) agreed about cooperation in the fields of educational, industrial, scientific and technical work.
On areas of cooperation NetCracker and ICS ONPU aim to its activities the following items:
- increasing the value and prestige of education in information and communication technologies;
- promoting rapprochement of information and communication technology called education, science, industry and business for more effective economic development of Ukraine;
- approval of the highest quality standards obrazovaniyav the field of information and communication technologies to enhance the prestige of Ukrainian Education and Science of Ukraine and professionals on the world market.
To achieve these objectives provided:
- application of new information and communication technologies in education, manufacturing and scientific processes;
- joint development of new curricula, new courses, laboratory exercises;
- lectures by leading experts;
- joint scientific supervision (counseling, peer review) outlet works bachelors and masters;
- joint research on the agreed areas;
- organizing and conducting joint scientific conferences, symposia, competitions, presentations, etc.
Opening of a training center NetCracker in ONPU 03/14/2011.
International company NetCracker, a leader in software development for telecommunications companies, has invited students 4.6 Courses IT professions to qualify in the Scientific Training Center with the prospect of employment in the company.
NetCracker, as an innovative company that provides training of students at the training centers in different universities. In 2011, together with the NetCracker ONPU begins training at the Odessa NCA. Tuition is free. This is the third training center of NetCracker in Ukraine.
Duration of training - 3 months (March 2011 - June 2011). Classes are held in the evening, 3-4 pairs per week, the schedule agreed with the group.
The training program:
- Object-Oriented Programming in Java;
- design of relational databases in Oracle;
- development on JavaEE, technology for building distributed systems.
Successful students the opportunity to take years of practice in the office of NetCracker with further employment under the part-time as a developer.
Graduates of the NCA successfully combine school and work, is rapidly building a career at NetCracker, working on projects implementing OSS/BSS-making telecoms companies around the world.
If you have any questions:
Phone: +38 048 740 69 96, ext. No. 6402 (HR Department)