- Provision of additional educational services to students and trainees learning courses.
- Conduct training and research students at Masters and postgraduates.
The objectives of the center:
1. Provision of analysis and synthesis of models and methods for design and operation
- computer Networks
- systems for digital data processing
- Desktop systems and test control
- Microprocessor and multiprocessor systems
2. Providing methodological, educational and research support innovation in komyuternyh systems and networks.
In the center are held Winter and Summer School of innovative technologies for students Comrade, aspiratntov and teachers.
In particular, the program schools devoted to the analysis and synthesis systems based on microcontroller ditch Edunet, FPGA "Altera".
Over the period of the center has trained more than 300 students.